- Review the Peer Evaluation Form for important information on how this assignment is graded.
- Identify a group facilitator.
- Within your group, select a topic relevant to interprofessional leadership and the health care field on which to focus your group paper. The following are some potential topics for your group to consider:
- “Just” culture
- When your group has selected a topic, the group facilitator will submit the topic to the Instructor for approval on the Discussion Board in the Week 5 Group Project Topic Forum.
- Conduct research on your topic using the Walden Library and other credible sources.
By Day 7 of Week 7
As a group, write a 3- to 5 (page count does not include title and reference page) page paper that includes the following:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Significance of the topic (based on literature that speaks to the relevancy of the concept selected in terms of interprofessional leadership)
- Section 3: Review of the literature related to the concept that the group selects (current best practices, positive or negative impact on leadership or health care organizations, etc.)
- Section 4: Application to nursing (e.g., implications or consequences for nursing leaders)
- Section 5: Conclusion