· Discuss the importance of ev.
· Discuss the importance of evaluative research and the role of the independent evaluator.
· Explain the importance of quantitative processes in determining if treatment programs are evidence based in their practice.
· Explain how validity and reliability are important to the evaluation process.
· Identify some standardized instruments and explain why they are beneficial to the evaluation of treatment programs.
· Explain how evaluations of drug treatment programs and sex offender treatment programs might be conducted.
· Identify some of the ethical considerations when conducting evaluative research in mental health settings.
· Discuss how evaluation results can be used to improve treatment program processes and outcomes.